The Department of Health is responsible of public health in Sindh, Pakistan.
The Department of Health performs the following Major Functions:
- Accreditation to the provincial Medical Schools-Medical Course
- Has responsibility for government medical employment in Sindh.
- Make decision regarding Sindh Health Force
- Health Legislation to curb quackery
- Regulation of Private Health Sector
- Legislation of medico legal & organ transplant
- Execute different Projects/Schemes with Donor coordination
- Administer Human Resource of Health Department
Monthly Meeting with Secretariat Staff of Health Department, Government of Sindh on dated 22-11-2019
Place Your Complaints / Suggestions Here
So far 41352 complaints have been received out of which 0 have been responded
Copyright © 2018 Health Department Govt of Sindh. All rights reserved.
Designed & Developed by SCS