The overall vision is based on "Health for All" the new Health Policy aims to implement this strategy of protecting peoples against Hazardous Diseases, promoting public health, upgrading curative health facilities...Read More
There is a marked urban bias for both the health facilities and hospitals of the public and private sectors, with little linkages between the two. Therefore, a cadre of Lady Health Worker (LHWs) was established at the grassroots level in 1994...Read More
Syed Murad Ali Shah
Dr. Azra Fazal Pechuho
Minister Health & Population Welfare
Zulfiqar Ali Shah
The Department of Health is responsible of public health in Sindh, Pakistan.
The Department of Health performs the following Major Functions:
- Accreditation to the provincial Medical Schools-Medical Course
- Has responsibility for government medical employment in Sindh.
- Make decision regarding Sindh Health Force
- Health Legislation to curb quackery
- Regulation of Private Health Sector
- Legislation of medico legal & organ transplant
- Execute different Projects/Schemes with Donor coordination
- Administer Human Resource of Health Department
SOVI(H)G-125/2017: Consequent upon her appointment as Assistant Professor, Electrophysiologist (BS-18), at National Institute of Cardio Vascular Department (NICVD), Karachi Dr. Ghulam Kubra D/o Abdul Khaliq, Woman Medical Officer (BS-17), posted at Liaquat University Hospital, Hyderabad is hereby relieved from Health Department, Govt. of Sindh to join new assignment, with immediate effect.
She is given lien for a period of one (01) year against the post of Woman Medical Officer (BS-17) at Health Department, Govt. of Sindh.
Dr. Farzana, Lakho, Dr. Shahbana Usman, Dr. Madiha Aziz, Dr. Abida Gul, Dr. Humayoon Manzoor, Dr. Zeehsan Ahmed Rehman, Dr. Ali Mehboob Bhati, Dr. Majid Ali, Dr. Sri Chand, Dr. Washdev
Copyright © 2018 Health Department Govt of Sindh. All rights reserved.
Designed & Developed by SCS